Apart from essential oils and carrier oils, hydrosol is also present in giving its best to us. This water-based solution holds all the richness of the plant. Hydrosol contains an equal amount of goodness as essential oils. We are a prominent Pure Hydrosol Wholesale Supplier. Hydrosols are a relatively new product on the market, but they are already gaining popularity due to their many benefits. Here are just a few of the benefits of hydrosols:
1. They are gentle and safe to use. Hydrosols are much gentler than essential oils, making them safe to use on sensitive skin and around children. They can also be used on open wounds, as they will not irritate the skin.
2. They are versatile. Hydrosols can be used in a variety of ways, both internally and externally. They can be taken internally as a supplement, or used externally on the skin.
3. Instead of water in many DIYs, you can use hydrosol as it will enhance the DIY recipes.
What is Hydrosol?
Hydrosols are aqueous solutions that are extracted from plants through a process of steam distillation. The term 'hydrosol' is derived from the Greek words 'hydro' meaning water and 'sol' meaning solution. Hydrosols are also sometimes referred to as herbal waters, plant waters, or floral waters. Hydrosols contain the water-soluble components of plants extracted through the steam distillation process. This includes minerals, plant acids, vitamins, and enzymes. The concentration of these components is much lower in hydrosols as compared to essential oils, which are the concentrated, oil-soluble components of plants. However, because hydrosols are mostly water, they are much less potent than essential oils and can be used more generously. Our company is a significant Hydrosol Manufacturer and Supplier.
1. Soothes out the skin
2. Cure the skin inflammation
3. Balance the production of oil in the skin
4. Enhances hair growth
5. Diminishes dandruff
6. Cleanses the scalp
1. Forming skin toners
2. Creating body spray
3. Making creams
4. Producing hair conditioner
5. Making scalp toners
6. Forming shampoo
7. Creating perfumes
8. Producing cosmetics
How to use
1. Facial toner: Hydrosols make great facial toners because they are incredibly gentle and can be used on even the most sensitive skin. Simply apply a hydrosol to a cotton ball or pad and swipe it over your face after cleansing.
2. Body spray: Hydrosols can be used as body sprays. They can help to refresh and rejuvenate the skin, and they can also be used as a natural perfume. Simply spray a hydrosol onto your skin and enjoy the refreshing scent.
3. Hair mist: Hydrosols can also be used in the hair. They can help to refresh and moisturize the scalp, and they can also be used as a leave-in conditioner. Simply mist a hydrosol onto your hair and comb it through.
4. Linen spray: Add a few drops of hydrosol to a water-filled spray bottle. Spritz on pillows, sheets, and towels for a refreshing scent.
5. Room fragrance: Use a hydrosol in a diffuser or vaporizer to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy in your home.
6. Cosmetics and skincare: Add a few drops of hydrosol to homemade lotions, creams, and soap recipes.
How is hydrosol prepared?
Hydrosol is prepared by dispersing a small amount of insoluble material in water. This can be done by stirring, shaking, or sonication.
Can we buy hydrosol in bulk?
Yes, you can buy hydrosol in bulk.
What are the advantages of hydrosol wholesale India?
There are many advantages to hydrosol wholesale India. One advantage is that it is a very inexpensive way to get your product out there.