|Botanical Name||:||Thuja occidentalis|
|Color||:||Colorless clear liquid with thuja odour|
|Method Of Extraction||:||Hydro Distillation|
|Constituents||:||Pinene, thujone (toxic), caryophyllene, tannin, pini picrin and resin.|
|Solubility||:||Soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol and oils.|
|Specific Gravity||:||@ 25°C: 0.850 – 1.050|
|Optical Rotation||:||@ 25°C: 1.4730-1.4760|
|Source||:||Flower, young leaves and twigs of Thuja occidentalis|
Parent Plant Overview
Thuja occidentalis (also called northern white cedar, eastern white cedar, or arborvitae) is an evergreen coniferous tree, in the cypress family Cupressaceae. It is a monoecious tree usually with a single straight stem and a conical crown. It is native to eastern Canada and much of the north-central and northeastern United States. It is widely cultivated as an ornamental plant and the cultivation is conventional (contrasted to organic farming)
It is a small or medium-sized tree, growing to a height of 15 m tall with a 0.9 m trunk diameter, scrawny or prostrate in less favourable locations.
Cedar Leaf Hydrosol Description
The cedarleaf hydrosol manufacturers extract Cedarleaf Hydrosols, which are water-based products made from the distillation of fresh flowers, leaves, fruits, and other plant materials of Thuja occidentalis.
This elegant sweet and invigorating cedarleaf hydrosol has been used for centuries by many native cultures to purify the air, remove negative energies and attract healthy positive spirits.
The cedar leaf hydrosol blends well with lemon, grapefruit, lavender, rose, jasmine, hydrosols. Essential oils and hydrosols are great products and share the same therapeutic properties. The cedar leaf hydrosol suppliers also provide other oils for blending.
Being aqueous base solution (water-based solution) makes them more susceptible to contamination and bacteria which is why the cedar leaf hydrosol wholesale suppliers highly recommend storing the hydrosol in cool, dark places, away from sunlight.
Documents Available For Quality Assurance
As Cedar leaf hydrosol exporters, we provide Certificate of Analysis (CoA) that gives details of the hydrosols such as colour, odour and properties.
Our enterprise delivers the products in almost all locations of the world as the US, UK, Canada, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, France, Spain, Serbia, Romania, Poland, and many other countries of the world as an international cedarleaf hydrosol supplier. Contact our customer care for the delivery of hydrosols at your doorstep.
Ways to Use Cedar Leaf Hydrosol
· Mix 30 ml cedar leaf hydrosol and 10 ml geranium hydrosol in 65 ml distilled water, seal the cap and shake it to mix well. Use this mixture as an astringent and toner onto your skin.
· Spray this mixture on pets and their beds or your children's clothes. It gives an aromatic smell and reduces all the toxicants around it.
· Add 5 ml cedar leaf hydrosol to the vaporiser or steam mug for a refreshing facial treatment.
- As cedar leaf hydrosol has antiseptic properties, for wounds and cuts. It can be directly applied or spritzed on them to clean and prevent infections.
Cedar Leaf Hydrosol Wellness Benefits
· The cedar leaf hydrosol has an astringent effect on the skin, disinfects wounds and comforts inflamed skin. These watery based products are mildly antiseptic and lightly fragrant.
· It can be applied directly to the skin as a toner and its effectiveness increases when blended with natural oil.
· Spritzing some cedarleaf hydrosol after doing make-up helps it stay in place for a longer period appearance on the skin and spreads a woody, camphoraceous fragrance.
· It freshens the air and smells divine, as it has aromatic and therapeutic properties and facilitates removing all the negative energies.
· Besides these, these are sprayed on pets and their beds as it reduces odours and is natural insect repellent.
The cedar leaf hydrosol supplier offers the most gentle and safe hydrosol for all ages and stages with no added artificial fragrance - they're aromatic on their own.
Aarnavglobalexports.com is a popular and reputable e-commerce online store from where you can purchase organic essential and natural oils at your convenience. The customers can make payments through debit/credit card, Paypal and through wire transfer. Manufacturers and Wholesale suppliers can make a safe and secure payment for the desired products.
Address:- 51 / 1 / 6, (Basement) Site - IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010, INDIA.
Email id:- [email protected]
Rajat Gupta (Director)
M/s AARNAV GLOBAL EXPORTS
Contact No:- +91-9838196125
Office Address:- Y / A, 11 / 1, Loha Mandi, Naraina, New Delhi-110028