|Botanical Name||:||Citrus Sinensis|
|Color||:||Soft Yellow to colorless and like oranges/citrus odor.|
|Method Of Extraction||:||Steam Distillation|
|Constituents||:||ß-pinene (7 to 17%), linalool (28 to 45%), limonene (9 to 18%), linalyl acetate (3 to 15%), gerani|
|Solubility||:||Soluble in water and alcohol, insoluble in oils.|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.95 - 1.05|
|Optical Rotation||:||+33° to +47°|
|Source||:||Peels of orange fruit|
Parent Plant Overview
Citrus trees (Genus – Citrus) include several different fruiting trees such as lemon, limes, oranges, and other varieties. Fluorescent to vibrant orange Citrus sinensis (also known as Sweet Orange) is a hybrid of pomelo and mandarin citrus species having an average height of 30 to 33 ft.
It is an evergreen, flowering tree, possessing fruit modified into berry with a tough, leathery rind. Citrus sinensis is widely grown in tropical and subtropical regions. As of 1987, orange trees were found to be the most cultivated fruit tree in the world, currently, Brazil produces 22% of the total, followed by China and India
Orange Hydrosol Description
Orange hydrosol is a fragrant extract derived from fresh and radiant orange peels via steam distillation. It resembles the constituency of pure water; however, it possesses the beneficial properties of both orange and its peel. It's well-known for having a wide range of applications and characteristics that are uplifting, energizing, and nurturing.
Orange hydrosol manufacturers do not use synthetic chemicals or any added fragrance or preservatives in manufacturing products.
• If you have sensitive skin, then it is always recommended to carry a patch test before using orange hydrosol extensively.
• It can cause wheezing if used in excess amounts.
Being aqueous base solution ( water-based solution ) makes them more susceptible to contamination and bacteria, which is why the orange hydrosol wholesale suppliers highly recommend storing the hydrosol in cool, dark places, away from sunlight.
Documents Available For Quality Verification
As orange hydrosol exporters, we provide a Certificate of Analysis (CoA), which gives specifications of the product's colour, odour, and other information.
Our enterprise delivers the products in almost all locations of the world as the US, UK, Canada, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, France, Spain, Serbia, Romania, Poland, and many other countries of the world as an international orange hydrosol supplier. Contact our customer care for the delivery of hydrosols at your doorstep.
Ways to Use Orange Hydrosol
There are several ways to use this hydrosol, some of which are listed below:
ü In your regular bath water, add a few drops of orange hydrosol and let it soak into the skin.
ü Spray orange hydrosol to fill your home with the rich perfume of orange fruit. If sprayed on bed curtains, the aroma will stay for up to a week, depending on the air circulation.
ü Using a moist cotton ball, clean the face with the diluted orange hydrosol to attain optimal pH balance of the skin
ü Add a few drops of orange hydrosol to the bucket for a delightful smelling laundry when rinsing the garments.
ü Take this hydrosol in your palm and rub it into your face in a circular motion for a deep cleansing facial massage for around 3-5 minutes.
Orange Hydrosol Wellness Benefits
· This hydrosol of oranges is rich in vitamin C and other essential nutrients, providing vital health benefits.
· It also has an abundance of vitamin B, potassium, folate, and antioxidant compounds like flavonoids, anthocyanin, and polyphenolic compounds.
· This orange hydrosol is extremely delicate and does not interact in any way with the qualities of hazardous compounds.
· The orange hydrosol contains citric acid, which is surprisingly good at exfoliating and replenishing the skin.
· This hydrosol exudes a balmy and lemony aroma, just like the fruitiness of orange fruit, thus is highly reputed for aromatherapy; this hydrosol's warm fragrance helps relax and calm the mind and muscles.
· It boosts pleasant moods, which helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
· The citrus flavonoid in this hydrosol has been shown to protect cells and improve microcirculation.
· This hydrosol has refreshing and energizing properties.
· It works perfectly well as an air freshener to enliven the atmosphere in the home.
· This hydrosol can also be used as a suitable body mist.
Aarnavglobalexports.com is a popular and reputable e-commerce online store from where you can purchase organic essential and natural oils at your convenience. The customers can make payments through debit/credit card, Paypal and through wire transfer. Manufacturers and Wholesale suppliers can make a safe and secure payment for the desired products.
Address:- 51 / 1 / 6, (Basement) Site - IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010, INDIA.
Email id:- [email protected]
Rajat Gupta (Director)
M/s AARNAV GLOBAL EXPORTS
Contact No:- +91-9838196125
Office Address:- Y / A, 11 / 1, Loha Mandi, Naraina, New Delhi-110028