|Botanical Name||:||Elettaria Cardamomum|
|Color||:||Colorless to pale yellow liquid|
|Method Of Extraction||:||Steam Distillation|
|Constituents||:||Carvone, limonene, b-myrcene|
|Solubility||:||Soluble in alcohol and oils, Insoluble in water|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.90000 - 0.91000|
|Optical Rotation||:||+70.00 to +80.00|
Caraway Spice Oil Manufacturer and Description:
Carum carvi, a biennial plant, yields the oil known as caraway spice oil. It is often referred to as Kalonji essential oil, and the plant is a member of the Umbelliferae family and bears pink and white umbels comparable to the carrot plant. The oil is extracted from dried seeds by Caraway Spice Oil Manufacturers. The oil has a fragrant aroma of exotic caraway and is colorless to pale yellow.
Caraway Spice Oil Uses:
1. It is a fragrance ingredient in soaps, lotions, and aphrodisiac perfumes.
2. The caraway seed's distinctive qualities give it its therapeutic and culinary abilities.
3. Caraway spice oil bulk manufacturers and wholesale suppliers provide excellent oil, which is a beautiful addition to morning and energizing mixes.
4. Caraway spice oil is also a delightful addition to blends especially created for males, even if it is well suited for blends made for both men and women.
Caraway spice oil Benefits:
1. Caraway oil calms mental tiredness and helps to soothe the nerves.
2. It can treat gastrointestinal issues like flatulence and stomach discomfort.
3. It is helpful in diffuser mixes designed to diminish the symptoms of colds and bronchitis since it has expectorant properties.
4. It is also beneficial for treating arthritis, which can cause excruciating knee pain.
5. It enhances blood flow, which lessens the discomfort of aching muscles.
Parent Plant Overview:
Caraway is a biennial plant native to western Asia, Europe, and North Africa. It is sometimes referred to as meridian fennel and Persian cumin. The plant has finely divided, feathery leaves with thread-like divisions that grow on 20–30 cm stems and resemble other members of the carrot family in appearance. Caraway fruits, also known as seeds, are smooth, crescent-shaped, and have five pale ridges. When crushed, they release a distinct, pleasant aroma.
Aarnavglobalexports.com is a popular and reputable e-commerce online store from where you can purchase organic essential and natural oils at your convenience. The customers can make payments through debit/credit card, Paypal and through wire transfer. Manufacturers and Wholesale suppliers can make a safe and secure payment for the desired products.
Address:- 51 / 1 / 6, (Basement) Site - IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010, INDIA.
Email id:- [email protected]
Rajat Gupta (Director)
M/s AARNAV GLOBAL EXPORTS
Contact No:- +91-9838196125
Office Address:- Y / A, 11 / 1, Loha Mandi, Naraina, New Delhi-110028
What are the therapeutic properties of caraway oil?
It has been known to possess tonic, expectorant, astringent, antibacterial, and carminative effects.
Can caraway oil help in relieving indigestion?
Yes. A blend of caraway with peppermint oil effortlessly cures indigestion and related digestive issues.
Is it suitable to diffuse caraway oil to treat congestion?
Yes. This oil is a herbal expectorant to effectively evident cough and alleviates cold symptoms.
Which oils are best to blend with caraway spice oil?
Basil, Chamomile, Coriander, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, and Orange.