|Botanical Name||:||Elettaria Cardamomum|
|Color||:||Pale yellow liquid|
|Method Of Extraction||:||Steam Distillation|
|Constituents||:||1,8-cineole, sabinene, and ß-linalool|
|Solubility||:||Soluble in alcohol and other organic solvents, Insoluble in Water|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.921 to 0.936|
|Optical Rotation||:||+22° to +41°|
Cardamon Spice Oil Manufacturer and Description:
The cardamom spice oil is steam distilled from the dried and matured cardamom seeds by cardamom spice oil manufacturers. The resulting oil has a light yellow color and a spicy, sweet, and balsamic scent. Its texture is slightly watery, and it smells fresh and green. Cardamom essential oil has a spicy-sweet middle note that goes well with other spices, citrus, wood, and other essential oils.
Cardamon Spice Oil Application:
1. It is used to prepare scented soaps, fragrances, and cosmetic goods and is present in medicines.
2. To enhance the appearance of the skin, one can use Cardamom Oil with creams and moisturizers.
3. One may create several distinct cardamom diffuser blends for air purifiers, aromatherapy, and room sprays.
4. Cardamom spice oil bulk manufacturers and wholesale suppliers provide an oil which is also ideal for manufacturers of chest rubs and anti-congestion creams.
Cardamon Spice Oil Benefits:
1. It is delightful and exciting to endeavor with cardamom essential oil for aromatic and medicinal uses, and it is upbeat and refreshing on an emotional level.
2. Those who struggle with stress, weariness, depression, or despair may find hope in it.
3. It is used in Massage Oil to alleviate coughs, muscle spasms, and inflammation-related swelling and irritability.
4. The digestive tract benefits greatly from Cardamom Spice Oil, which is also excellent for treating colds and other symptoms.
Parent Plant Overview:
Elettaria cardamomum, also called green or accurate cardamom, is a perennial herbaceous plant indigenous to southern India. It is the most popular species of blade-like plant, and its seeds produce cardamom, a spice. The height of cardamom, a perennial herb, can reach up to 4 meters. It's a slender, reedy herb that belongs to the Zingiberaceae family.
Word of Caution:
Cardamom spice oil suppliers advise using this oil in dilution and avoiding contact with eyes and mucus membranes.
Aarnavglobalexports.com is a popular and reputable e-commerce online store from where you can purchase organic essential and natural oils at your convenience. The customers can make payments through debit/credit card, Paypal and through wire transfer. Manufacturers and Wholesale suppliers can make a safe and secure payment for the desired products.
Address:- 51 / 1 / 6, (Basement) Site - IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010, INDIA.
Email id:- [email protected]
Rajat Gupta (Director)
M/s AARNAV GLOBAL EXPORTS
Contact No:- +91-9838196125
Office Address:- Y / A, 11 / 1, Loha Mandi, Naraina, New Delhi-110028
What are the benefits of cardamom oil for the skin?
It is a natural skin toner that diminishes dark spots and smoothes skin tone.
Is it suitable to use cardamom oil to cure indigestion?
Yes. It is a natural appetizer that supports digestion and treats other digestive issues.
Can one incorporate cardamom oil in mouthwashes?
It is a perfect component for formulating DIY mouthwashes that provide instant relief from bad breath.
Is it beneficial to diffuse cardamom oil in rooms?
Yes. The spicy, exotic aroma of cardamom oil vanishes away the stale indoor odor.
Can one use cardamom oil in addition to haircare products?
Yes. It can curtail scalp infections and deliver smooth, lustrous, soft hair texture.