|Botanical Name||:||Aloe Barbadensis|
|Color||:||Colorless gel and almost odorless, mild, and fresh aroma.|
|Method Of Extraction||:||Cold Pressed|
|Constituents||:||100% Pure aloe vera gel|
|Solubility||:||Insoluble in fixed oils & alcohol and soluble in water.|
Where Does It Come From?
Aloe vera as a plant does not produce any oil. However, its leaves have a beneficial gel.Direct contact of the gel to the body can often show some signs of allergies.This is why it is vital for the extracts to be mixed with different carrier oils. Carrier oils are essentially used to dilute concentrated essential oils or gels. This is mainly done to avoid the side effects of such organic gels on the body.
Where To Apply?
Aloe vera can be massaged on the skin, or scalp and even the face to experience such benefits. Given The rich vitamin and mineral contents of aloe gel, it can surely help with several health issues.
Aloe Vera Gel Uses
1. Betters Skin IssuesWith daily usage, it helps prevent fine lines, reduces wrinkles and stretches marks. It also makes for more moisturized skin and can help your skin heal from sunburn. It can also help treat small cuts and wounds
2. Helps With Hair-Fall ProblemsIt also helps with hair growth and the growth of more potent and healthier hair
3. Eradicates Inflammatory Painit can also be applied topically for joint pains and arthritis pains
Aloe Vera Gel Benefits
1. Anti-Inflammatory Actions
2. Using aloe vera gel on your scalp can reduce chances of scalp irritation, dandruff. (It works best for the scalp when used with tea tree oil
3. Anti-Oxidant Properties
4. These properties help better and maintain skin health
6. Applying the gel on the affected area on your scalp and skin can further show signs of improvement and help keep it clean
Aloe vera was a part of the regular beauty regimes of famous queens like Cleopatra and Nefertiti. Other than that, Alexander the Great also used it to treat their soldier’s wounds. The vast list of benefits of aloe vera has kept it in relevance and prominence for millennia. It was always a popular choice in several cultures. The first couple of countries popularizing its use were Japan, China, India, Egypt, and Mexico
keep it in a cool and dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Certificates for quality verification.
We hold documents like certificates of analysis (COA) in which you get our item specification of color, odor & supplementary details, a certificate of the technical datasheet (TDS) represents the chemical composition and properties of the product, a certificate of material safety data sheet (MSDS) gives insight information of non-dangerous properties and composition this product holds.
Aarnavglobalexports.com is a popular and reputable e-commerce online store from where you can purchase organic essential and natural oils at your convenience. The customers can make payments through debit/credit card, Paypal and through wire transfer. Manufacturers and Wholesale suppliers can make a safe and secure payment for the desired products.
Address:- 51 / 1 / 6, (Basement) Site - IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010, INDIA.
Email id:- [email protected]
Rajat Gupta (Director)
M/s AARNAV GLOBAL EXPORTS
Contact No:- +91-9838196125
Office Address:- Y / A, 11 / 1, Loha Mandi, Naraina, New Delhi-110028